torsdag 9 maj 2013

midnight gymming and picture improvement

This week I've really turned up the notch at the gym. Been there 2 hours every time.
Tomorrow I'm going with a friend in the middle of the night, we're calling it "midnight-gymming" or something like that, and we thought that since the gym is open 24/7 and we have never really been there past 7pm (or at least I haven't) that we'd do something different and check the place out in the middle of the night.

Anyways, I downloaded Paint.net because I wanted to modify a picture, and now I can't even remember which picture it was, but for two hours I've been keeping myself busy beautifying or playing with some pictures. It started out with me wanting a pic for a song on my iPod and I just sort of saved this picture of Far East Movement and made it better, haha. I thought it turned out quite luxe actually!

So first I played with Far East Movement
 
Before:
 After:
Doesn't the modified pic just look so much more luxurious?
I LOVE this song btw! "I'm flossy, yeah!"

And then I played with myself: (lol)

Before:
 After:
(I call this one Angel-lights)

Before:
 After:
(I call this one Angel_grit_candyrainbow)
I look a little strange in this pic though, don't know why I chose this one
I don't look like myself :P

And I also played with Kev Nish
(I'd like to play with him for real haha..)

Before:
After:

Basically I just wanted to rotate the picture to make it look better on my screen so you don't have to turn your head to the side when looking at it, and then I ended up doing a little more than that.

I guess this is just one of those strange things I do when I'm bored :P

Today though, I've strangely had so much energy. (Even though I've had like no energy whatsoever for several months) I've danced twice, went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours, cleaned my apartment, fixed my hair, waxed, picked my brows, shopped for groceries and did these pics. The only thing I did today that hasn't been active was reading.

Let's see if I make any more of these picture improvements in the future, when I'm bored...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar