måndag 6 maj 2013

Am I too old?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm too old to realize my dream...
But whether or not I am, I still have to have a "real" education, because finding a job is just too hard these days without going to Uni.

I dream about living in Korea. Exploring Seoul every day, having lots of friends and living a wonderful life there (and work as an English teacher). Korea just seems like the greatest place on earth and I can't wait to go back...

But I'm also impatient. I want to go back NOW and start living NOW. I don't want to wait 4 - 5 years to start living my life!(Which is the length of the education) I don't know, I just feel like I belong there and I want that life so much! But my problem is that I'll be old by the time I get there. I want to go there and live like I'm in my early 20's (or at least mid-20s') But the problem is I'll be in my mid 30's. That's really frickin old!!

I'm 29 already. I don't even know if I've gotten in to the school yet. I don't want to be too old to date and have a love-life. I'm a woman after all, I want love too, not just friends. And by then I'll want someone my age, but the trouble is everyone will be taken!

*sigh*
I want to live in Korea. It's my dream, I want it more than anything. Or rather, I want it equally as much as I want love. Ottoke?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar