tisdag 26 februari 2013

Most Beautiful Men: Sexy Older Men Edition

Yes, that's right, this is the Sexy Older Men Edition.
It's all about those over 50 that are still bringin' sexy back!

Robert Carlyle, (51)
Where I loved him: Once Upon A Time

Mr. Gold! (ah the sexiness)



as Rumpelstiltskin (that look breaks my heart, don't cry!)

as Rumpelstiltskin/The Dark One on Once Upon A Time
 
Robert Carlyle is 22 years older than me, and may not be a conventional beauty. But the man is so sexy in my eyes, he has something that just turns me on. Could it be that tight little body? Those dark mysterious eyes? That lovely Scottish accent is just icing on the cake. Rawr, dearie.

 

John Hannah, (50)
Where I loved him: Sliding Doors


 
 
 
When I saw John Hannah in Sliding Doors he made me watch that movie with a little more interest than usual. He has something indescribable that appeals to me; can it be that innate Scottish charm? Not to mention how funny he is in The Mummy and how sexy he is in Spartacus, yum.

Alan Rickman, (66)
Where I loved him: on Harry Potter as Professor Severus Snape
                                   and as Colonel Brandon in Sense And Sensibility

Sexy Snape
 
action-Snape

upset/thoughful Snape
 
sad Snape T_T



And he was so brilliant as Colonel Brandon in Sense And Sensibility
His character is not supposed to be attractive, yet I wanted Marianne to choose Colonel Brandon, even though she clearly favored Willoughby.
 
British actor Alan Rickman is a whopping 38 years older than me!  He is not usually considered the most handsome of men by people my age and younger. Yet there is something about this man’s charisma that draws me in. All I know is when he plays professor Severus Snape , he completely melts me. And yes, I’d totally do him (haha).
“Why yes Professor Snape, I’d love to stay behind after class and make some potions with you.”

Next edition will be: Most handsome Mr. Rochester(s)
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar