onsdag 6 mars 2013

The ones that got away

Remebered that I forgot two very important hotties on my list of most beautiful men in the universe:

Tom Welling, (35) Where I loved him: Smallville

I've started watching Smallville (last season) during weekdays and though I haven't seen all the other seasons I'm really enjoying it. When Smallville started out on TV I was, like Clark, a teenager. And back then I wasn't so attracted to him. But now, though he looks pretty much the same, I can't help but to feel in awe of his super close-ups and the tender look in his beautiful eyes, can it be the maturity? Or just that I changed tastes since high school? Whatever the case, this sweetheart is a true son of Krypton and never have I been so tempted to be abducted by an alien.

beautiful

so cute!

sexy~



dear lord..
 
as Superman, or The Blur
 
 
 
 

Gerard Butler, (43) Where I loved him: Phantom of the Opera, Tomb Raider, Dracula 2000 and many other movies.

Gerard Butler I discovered when I was a teenager, from the moment I saw him as Dracula in Dracula 2000, I knew he was special (despite that bad movie) and was incredibly attracted to his sensuality and charm. When he starred as the phantom in The Phantom Of The Opera I just fell even harder and was impressed by his amazing talents.

Gorgeous Gerry

In Tomb Raider (I think)

Phantom Of The Opera

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar