söndag 17 mars 2013

I'll look to like if looking liking move

As the loveley Juliet says when her mother asks:
"How stands your disposition to be married?"
Juliet, clever as she is replies "It is an honor that I dream not of."

Right now is not the time for boys for me. I can pine away for celebrities I may not ever even meet in real life, and that is all fine, but I swore that this year I would take to myself. I shall not let this year be wasted on fruitless thoughts on any one be he worthy or not.

“I'll look to like, if looking liking move:
But no more deep will I endart mine eye
Than your consent gives strength to make it fly.”
 

If Toby Stephens happens to tap on my door and profess his undying love to me, fine, I shall break my pact, but until that happens I will concentrate on making a life out of this pitiful existence. At least for a year. Because, the next time I fall for someone, I want it to be right.

I've had enough of playing around, of un-even love, of shallow fancy and going against my inner voice and better knowledge. Next time, I'll do it right and proper. Next time I'll fall forever.

So I wish some of the aquaintances I have online would stop bothering me, but I do not have the heart to tell them. And it is equally rude to just ignore them.
What to do? Ottoke? Doushio?




Quotes from Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar