måndag 3 december 2012

How can I breathe with no Eyre?!

Found this when I googled pictures of Jane Eyre for my blog (wich runs a deep risk of becoming a Jane Eyre blog :P). Anyways I thought this was funny^^




^_^


Right now I'm reading two books at the same time, the first one I started is called The Japanese Lover by Rani Manicka. The second is Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen. I think my obsession with 18th and 19th century novels is not quite over. Though I have always liked them and enjoyed filmatizations of such books, I have not taken the time to read them (except for Sense & Sensibility; which I read in high school) but now I will go through them all!!

Having only read about 40 pages of Pride & Prejudice I can't really form a good opinion of Mr. Darcy in written form, but he seems extremely unsociable and kind of rude. Actually, totally rude, except for when it pleases him not to be. Therefore I at the moment much more prefer my dear Mr. Rochester as a fictional romanic hero. ^^ (so far...)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar