torsdag 7 november 2013

sexy men in The Hobbit and Mortal Instruments

When I saw The Hobbit at the movies, little did I know that the magnetic dwarf with the smouldering eyes (Thorin) was Richard Armitage.

Richard Armitage as Thorin

And this is how he usually looks:

Where I fell in love with him: in North and South
as Mr. Thornton
 
And just yesterday I finally watched Mortal Instruments. It was amazing! I loved every second of it, there was suspense and drama and action and love (oh, love!) and a terrible twist in the end that completely shocked me , but then turned out to be alright. It was no surprise to know that the male lead playing sexy, badboy angel Jace, also played the young dark wizard Grindelwald in the Harry Potter movies. But I was no less delighted!

Jamie Campbell Bower in Mortal Instruments



As young Grindelwald in Harry Potter


This gorgeous boy is one to look out for! He was in also in Sweeney Todd, played King Arthur in tv series Camelot and played vampire Caius in Twilight. I see a bright carreer ahead of him, and I'm looking forwards to his future work!


I'm starting to think I have a type, besides Asians, and that's British actors! XD 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar